Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ay Yi Yi!


March 21, 2011

CLASS ALL DAY!!!

Ugh. I don’t ever get stomach cramps. But today? HELLO, knife SLICING my tummy in HALF! OW! WHAT IS THIS?!

Ay yi yi! No bueno for Renna.

On the mall run today, I FINALLY got a watch! Hurrah! It’s hot pink and doesn’t work that well. But it’s pink and has numbers, so it doesn’t really matter!

After dinner, we had a meeting. It was ugly. I did not like it at all. We were forced to talk about our issues. Meh. I have hope for it to turn into positive results… But. Yuck. It made me angry L I don’t like being angry! It is a rarity!

EH. Then I went for a walk. Which was positive.

Had a great but accidental talk with Zachariah. It made me feel so much better about the community mess!

I spent some time in the prayer chapel, and headed off to sleep, getting ready for a new day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment