Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Clicked, Not Cliqued


April 4, 2011

Unfortunately when I woke up, I was still not feeling so hot. No bueno!

I am not someone who skips out on activities, especially to sleep… but I couldn’t do this one, guys! I tried! I got ready and went out to the car and everything! But my tummy got angry just before boarding and I had to stay behind! Noooot positive.

I slept for three hours. Jenny came back to wake me up. Luckily, she is a walking pharmacy, so she graced me with some lovely pills, and I immediately began to feel better.

Last drive! I went with the coordinator, Matt. We didn’t really see anything. It was still enjoyable J This time I was in the car with Riley, Carmen, PJ, Tyer, Shayna, and Melinda.

We stopped by a little museum with a highly overpriced market. I can now say I know what is the correct price for all touristy shenanigans! Hmph.

As we exited the reserve (Boo hooo L ) we saw the other half of our group in passing. It was so funny! We missed each other already! Big reunion!

The ride home was super interesting. I was in the smaller car with Kelly, Lauren, Marry Bette, Wailana, Shayna, Jessie, Melinda, Zach and Matt. We had legit nursing talk, played Would You rather… Jessie and I had serious bonding as the boys did something gross in the backseat. They had to use the loo quite badly… so they got creative and did. AHEM. (Jessie! I still shudder!)

When we got back, it was awesome fun.

Let me back up. For Safari and Zulu Experience, which is soon to come, our group of 55 was split in half.

I’m sure I would have loved any combination of group I was in. Let’s be real. This semester has some phenomenal people in it.

But my group clicked SO WELL!!! We were having such an intense love fest! It was amazing.

To be honest, the community on this semester is definitely NOT what it should be. People here “cliqued” instead of “clicked.”

So finally, it was like, WOW. This is what it could be. I love them J We all decided that if the semester had 30 people, it would be perfect.

After dinner, hung out for a bit, and then got some SLEEP! Hallelujah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment