Saturday, April 30, 2011

Graduation Day!


April 29, 2011

Today. Was a monumental day.

Because today.

I had my LAST CLASS of freshman year.

Therefore.

I AM NOW A SOPHOMORE OF COLLEGE!!! Wooo hooooo!!!!

Everyone here loves calling me “Freshman,” and rubbing it in my face. But now! No longer!!! I am FREE from mockery! Free from degradation!!! (It was all joking, of course. But still.) The world has to come up with more intellectual verbal sparring now! AHA!!!

Had lunch with Janet, Noelle, and Debs. Woot woot!

Then, a million of us watched GILMORE GIRLS in the lounge!!! My favorite thing of my LIFE!!! YESSSSS.  

Then… I went out to the lawn and read my Bible on the lawn. It was kind of depressing because I got to the part where Tamar was raped and David had an affair with Bathsheba… SO sad.

But. My sadness wouldn’t last for long! Debs and I piled into the stuffed Quantum and headed to the B&B for a sleepover!!! It was SO fun!!!! I got to spend a lot of time with Morgan, Shayna, Melinda, and YoYo. We had a wonderful time J

We watched A Walk to Remember. I have to admit that I cried. THIS is why I want to be an actress. I want to give people a chance to cry all of those tears for other things in life that they couldn’t cry before. Does that make sense? I wasn’t really crying for Jamie. Oh no. I was crying for many elements of my African learning’s and life, etc.

Then Shayna and I hung out with Olivia in the hall for some tears. Oh yeah. We’ve reached emotional instability in the South Africa Semester.

Then Shayna let me snuggle with her, and I had a wonderful sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment