Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A New Road to Travel


April 5, 2011

FREEE DAYYYYY!!!!!

I got to Skype Francesca and Danielle this morning!! BEST way to start my DAY!!!

WE KNOW WHERE WE ARE GOING TO LIVE NEXT SEMESTER!!!!!

Ahem. Drumroll, please!!!!!

Bowles, Center Court!! WOOOOOOOO!!!

Ok, I know this sounds silly. But ever since the Mods became an anti-possibility, I’ve just KNOWN that we were going to be in Bowles. And I am super excited!!! Francesca and Danielle stalked our new apartment (I HAVE AN APARTMENT!!!) and got to go inside!!! They think it shall be positive. But how could it not be?! Three best friends reuniting, seeking after the Lord? Dude. I CAN’T WAIT.

I checked Facebook and found this message:

Hey, Ren!
You may or may not have gotten an acceptance letter from Geneva College inviting you to study abroad in Rome.
Love you!
Mom

I AM GOING TO BE STUDYING ABROAD IN ROME OF SPRING 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am almost going to pee my pants from excitement!!!! Luckily, I still am COMPLETELY invested in Africa and don’t want to leave. But it helps SO MUCH to know!!! Something to help the emotional process of leaving Africa!!!

Happy dance. BAH.

After breakfast, a big group of us headed up to Durban for a final shopping excursion. It was super positive! I am so tempted to write about what I got, but I shall restrain myself. Because chances are, if you’re reading this, it’s quite likely you’re going to get a gift ;).

That night, we played MAFIA. That game has been explained to me about a thousand times, but horrifically every time, so I didn’t really understand until THIS time. It was so fun! The second round, I was the narrator. And the third round, I was the MAFIA!!! SO fun! But I got caught L. Everyone uses this to kill me: “You guys, Renna is an ACTRESS! She is a professional LIAR!!! She MUST be the mafia!!!” And out I go. Thanks, guys. Just because I have a passion for performing, I shan’t ever be a successful mafia player. Boo!

I love these people.
I love this place.
I love my life.

I am blessed.

And there are so many more adventures to come!!!

Praise the one who is giving me a road to travel. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment