Wednesday, April 13, 2011

On the Road Again


April 9, 2011

ONE MONTH UNTIL I’M LEGAL!!!!

At 7:04, we drove away from African Enterprise for the last time. It was like driving away from a fairytale. The sun was smiling beautifully to remind of the sparkling enchantments provided by AE. A piece of my heart will always remain there. I went and stood on top of the waterfall one last time. I couldn’t help but let a small smile grace my face and silently laugh. I will always remember the waterfall as a physical example of God’s great strength. Words can’t even begin to cover the awe I feel when I think about it. STILL. So completely CRAZY. Oh my. J

On the bus, I took it upon myself to attempt to catch up on EIGHT days of blogging!!! Such a task I do not recommend for innocent bystanders. It is not a challenge suited for the weak of heart! It’s my new goal to stay up to date on blogging. And I WILL. BAM.

Our first bus film was Mean Girls. I forgot how epic that movie is! For real! The script is GENIUS!!! And Rachel McAdams, Lacey Chabert, and Amanda Seyfried are SO GOOD.

Debs was my bus buddy J.

Then we watched sleepless in Seattle. Totally love it.

Then we watched 500 Days of Summer! FRANCESCA!!! MY LOVE!!!!! OUR MOVIE!! AHHH. CONGRATS ON YOUR CALL BACK, LOVE! You deserve it J

When we stopped for lunch, I switched into the smaller, less luxurious bus. I liked it better J I had great company: Kelly, Melinda, Jessie, Yoyo, Liana, Debs, Jenny, Wailana, Noelle, and Karissa.

Then we got to our hotel.
Mom and Nana! You two would have been in HEAVEN.
Ladies and Gentlemen: a more beautiful sight you have never seen. It is GLORIOUS. The hotel is RIGHT on the beach! My window has a heavenly view!!! Morgan and I went exploring. It’s gorgeous. Father, you are an artist.

It looks JUST like Narnia 2! There is a forest right on the sand! The water shines like a thousand diamonds and the sunset was breathtaking but soft.

Debs and I had a chill night. We watched Aladdin! I love Disney. Again.


No comments:

Post a Comment