Saturday, April 23, 2011

While You Were Sleeping


April 22, 2011

Hey Y’all.

Guess what I did this morning?!

I went to an Anglican church service to celebrate Good Friday.

For three hours.

Yep.

Don’t get me wrong. I LOVE Jesus! I truly do. And church. I love it. But THREE HOURS. Of Anglican.

Oh my lanta. I was POSITIVE Christ was going to come back before it was done!

Yikes. I am kind of scarred for life. Whew.

Jordan, Luke and Parker didn’t have to go to service! But of course, the Americans had to. I’m not bitter. :P

Who has heard of Pickle Fish? And Hot Cross Buns?

Apparently every family in South Africa eats them on Good Friday to celebrate Jesus feeding the 5,000.

After the torture of the morning, Debs and I took three hour naps.

Then I did some homework…

Super chill day.

Then we played UNO!!!! WOOOOHOOO! But not thermo-nuclear. So not as exciting.

Then Debs and I watched “While You Were Sleeping.” SO POSITIVE!!! I love that movie an immense amount.

I feel like “While You Were Sleeping” is a positive summary for my day.

Indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment